Fri, 23 Sept|
Facilitate with Impact
Facilitation is core to all successful workshops, trainings and meetings. With facilitation tools you can make sure that the participants are engaged in your event whether it is a weekly routine meeting or a co-creation workshop
Time & Location
23 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 17:00 EEST
About the Event
Facilitation is core to all successful workshops, trainings and meetings. With facilitation tools you can make sure that the participants are engaged in your event whether it is a weekly routine meeting or a co-creation workshop. Facilitation skills are also one of the core competencies in coaching teams and helping organizations change. However, facilitating workshops can feel daunting, especially at first. What does it mean to facilitate? What are your goals as a facilitator? What should you pay attention to? How do you design an inspiring workshop? These are natural, first questions to ask as you begin your journey as a facilitator.
This training will give you the fundamentals of facilitation and a set of concrete facilitation tools for planning and conducting trainings, workshops and meetings offline. The main objective is to make sure that after the training program each participant is able to use facilitation tools in different types of events. One of the main goals of this full day training is to ensure that participants implement the facilitation tools learned in the training into their everyday activities.
The training includes:
- A full day training Friday 23.9.2022 9-17PM
- 2 hour group coaching session online (specific time will be agreed later)
Throughout this training you will learn:
● Engaging training and facilitation methods and skills that you can use in designing and delivering any future events (trainings, workshops, meetings, etc.)
● Advanced preparation of your events from beginning to end
● A blueprint process for engaging events that you can apply to any type of event where the goal is to co-create and increase the level of engagement and commitment
● To vary your own role as facilitator during the event to serve the defined goals
● To create and maintain an atmosphere where participants are excited to participate
● To establish a psychologically safe environment for sharing and participating
● To use creativity-enhancing, impactful, and concrete tools to make yourfuture events more inclusive, engaging and inspiring
● Over 10 different, impactful and effective facilitation methods forlive events (i. a. Open Space, Appreciative Inquiry, Me - We - Us and Cycle of Perception)
Trainer Katriina Haikala. Katriina is an artist, facilitator, trainer and a coach. For the past 10 years she has empowered and challenged individuals, communities and organizations to unleash their potential and become more creative and courageous.
Maximum Amount of Participants: The maximum number of participants is 20.
This is me paying for my own ticket.
In case you are purchasing a ticket for a member of your organization and/or your organization will pay your attendance, this is your ticket, including VAT.
Special group participant
In case you are a student or unemployed, this is us showing you our support. Please be prepared to show us your related documents.